Collaborative Writing with TitanPad
TitanPad is collaborative writing environment with no student login required. Use it to model note-taking, have students create collaborative study guides, or increase your school-home connection with family book reviews and shared documents. When you just need a quick and simple document to work in as a group, TitanPad is the place to turn.
6 Word Stories
1. Click on the link above.
2. Enter your name on the right hand side.
3. Follow the directions in the document.
Collaborative Fiction Activity
1. Pair up. Decide who will be Partner 1 (P1) and Partner 2 (P2).
2. P1 creates a new TitanPad document.
(Remember: type in "TitanPad.com/__________" and add what you would like your document to be called in the blank.)
3. P2 - join P1 in the new document.
4. Enter your name on the right hand side.
5. Use these ideas to create an alternating sentences story: a taxi, an old enemy, and Valentine's Day.
1. How do you structure your Critical Friends feedback?
2. Give your URL to another group.
3. Using the chat feature, offer feedback using the sentence stems from the group discussion.
Please click on the link above and contribute as many ideas as possible to answer the following question: How can you use TitanPad in the classroom?
Nicholas Keith | Blended Learning Specialist | Lancaster ISD